[ENGLISH] Self Interview: All About Me

I have made this self interview to Introduce myself to the the world. I have also included information such as my address and social security number for the stalkers. Facts are correct at the time of publishing. Without further ado...



Self Interview: All About Me

Oh Yeah! Lets get started.

Q: Please present yourself (with your name, birthday, nationality, address, etc.)
A: Hello everyone. My full birth name is Azim Masrizki Baruno. I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on the 31st of August in the year of 2000. I am an Indonesian citizen.

Jay, Why do you look so disgusted? Is it because of that Lizard which can shape-shift and turn into the Queen of England in an instant

Q: Where have you lived in the past years of your life? Can you please tell us your history?
A: I have lived my first 7 years in Indonesia. I went to an Islamic School called the Al-Azhar Islamic School. It was fun until we moved to Oman for the next 8 years. Oman is a very quiet and calm place. It is GREAT for people who likes nature and old places for sightseeing.

Jay al-Hitherton the Omani traveller.

The Omani Experience has been great for me. Over the years that I have studied in my old school, Muscat International School, my friends have been great with me and have taken care of me like their own child. People in the swim team that I joined have also treated me kindly.

Trying to get my face away from the paparazzi while I try to sell some goods.

But then things started to not go to plan and I moved to Abu Dhabi. This is my second(?) year at Raha International School and I just want to have a regular teenager life (pls halp).

Q: What are your interests (hobbies, sports, music, etc.)
A: Firstly, I am interested in quite a few sports. One of them is swimming. I have been a swimmer for a very long time. I have been competitively swimming for about 5 years. My favourite stroke is breaststroke. If you want a proof, here is a picture of me swimming breaststroke

Breaststroke is better than Backstroke. For reals. #justbreaststrokerthings

Lately, I have been interested in this particular person in the swimming world. Forget about Michael Phelps. This person will surely blow your mind.

Her name is Penny Oleksiak
GO TEAM ANADA!!!

She is MY AGE and she has won a gold medal and broke an Olympic Record. Here is her swim shown below (where she won the gold medal and broke the Record).

My musical taste is very varying from The Beatles to bubblegum pop. Here is a list of my Top 5 songs (in random order) so that you can figure out what my preferences are.

1) TWICE - CHEER UP

2) GOT7 - Fly

3) Lana Del Rey - Art Deco

4) Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

5) The Beatles - Penny Oleksiak Lane

(Now for more serious questions)

Q: What do you aspire to be in the foreseeable future?
A: Well, by the end year of my IB diploma, I would attempt to achieve a high grade for my diploma (probably a full mark but I suck at English so...) and go to a GOOD university in one of these countries
  1. Germany
  2. France
  3. South Korea
  4. Canada
  5. UK
I would also try to be more organised as I fail to manage my time and my life. I don't want want my room to eventually become like this 

I can't even see my bed here. Can you see my bed here?

By the end of my university life I would try to get the University diploma so that I can get a decent job in the airport maintenance facility.

I like to draw.
By the end of my 30th year living on this planet, I would attempt on achieving an Olympic Medal in a sport (like Fencing, Archery (I suck at it) or Shooting).

FU YUANHUI FTW!!!

I would also like to earn A LOT of money by owning a successful business and live happily with my family.

(English Language subject related questions)

Q: Why do you think it is important to study language?
A: The study of language is important to all of us. Firstly, language is a way to communicate to others. If we don't study how we communicate with others, How do we know that we are communication with others?

Q: What role does language have in your life?
A: Language is used in my daily life as a way to communicate to the people in the surroundings to show my emotions and thoughts about what the world is doing to me.

Q: Have you ever felt excluded due to language barriers?
A: Yes. At times when I want to watch the latest Korean Drama/Reality/Variety show without subtitles, I felt excluded and don't understand what they are trying to say. But at the same time I laugh to their jokes without knowing what they mean..


Also when you are the only non-[PLACE NATIONALITY HERE] in a group full of [PLACE NATIONALITY HERE] I really don't understand what they are saying and I feel alienated.

(More unrelated questions)

Q: If you were to be an animal, which one would it be and why?
A: To be honest, I would be a cat because cats are treated with royalty. Cats can be lazy. Cat owners can clean up our litter (even if it is not in the kitty litter box). The feed you with cat food and fill up your cat bowl with milk or water. You don't even have to try to become a cat.
It's blisssssssssssss...............

Meow. Meow. The pretty cats are AOA.

I would also become a fish because I can swim.

Q:  Which TV shows do you like to watch?
A: I will make a list of 5 TV shows that I would like to recommend you below.

1) Breaking Bad

Reason: I like the science behind it (it is quite accurate) and I also like the story. Wait. I like everything about this show (except for Skyler).
Recommend? If you like science then yes.


2) Supernatural

Reason: The storyline is great and I watch it mainly for the scares(?).
Recommend? For those who like ghosts, demons , Illuminati and scary stuff, This is for you.

3) We Bare Bears

Reason:The bears are cute and the storyline is not what you would usually find in a kids show (filled with modern-day references and jokes)
Recommend? Yes. Watch this show.

4) Game of Thrones


Reason: The plot is very interesting and I like the medieval-themed environment that revolves around the show. It is also very mind blowing. I also read the book.
Recommend? If you are into the medieval era then YES!

5) Reply 1997

Reason: OK. I watch Korean Dramas. So? This one is very interesting because the story goes around high schoolers and it is relatable. The main story is about first love (which I have never experienced before) and some of the characters are challenging local taboo which I like (and I also like Jung Eunji (the one pictured above). She is stunning).
Recommend? If you are into the Asian culture and First Love then yes.

Q: Where can I find you on social media?
A: You can find me on InstagramTwitter, Snapchat (bobnwater), PHHHOTOReddit, and Facebook. I do have a lot of SNS accounts. And also as promised my social security number


If you have any more questions you can ask in the comments below.

Well, that's it for today and make sure to like, comment, subscribe and share this blog to those in need.

Bye losers.



Comments

  1. Nice blog, I like the visual and textual balance within the post, makes it colorful. So you want to work in the airport maintenance facility, are there any specifics, such as aeronautical engineering etc. My favorite stroke is breast stroke too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very entertaining and really helps us have a better understanding of your personality. Are you a usual blogger? (As it seems like you really know how to do this.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog is verrry nice :) it was very interesting to know that you were interested in Korean culture(thank you) It was very professional, making me even think that I am reading a post from a "real interview"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Azim. You successfully took full advantage of the open nature of this first blog post. I'm surprised that you say you "suck" at English. I'm hopeful that you will be able to improve your confidence throughout the DP and hopefully achieve your full potential in this course. I also enjoy Korean Dramas, and almost prefer not understanding what is going on.

    Such as here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDlEovtzQ4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[ENGLISH] A Study in Igbo - Persuasive Speech

[ENGLISH] A Good Name -Analysis to my real name